Happy 3rd birthday to Archivarix
Three years ago, on September 29, 2017, our archive.org downloader service was launched. All these 3 years we have been continuously developing, we have created our own CMS, a Wordpress plugin, a syst…
3 weeks ago
Archivarix.net - Web archive and search engine.
Wayback Machine ( web.archive.org ) Alternative. Internet archive search engine. Find archived copies of websites. Data from 1996. Full-text search.
In the near future, our team plans to launch a uni…
1 month ago
Examples of using regular expressions in Archivarix CMS
How to generate meta name="description" on all pages of a website? How to make the site work not from the root, but from a subdirectory?…
4 months ago
How to show hidden files on macOS.
How to show hidden files on macOS. How to view and edit files starting with dot ( like .htaccess ) in macOS?…
5 months ago
Website downloader. How to choose the files limit?
Our Website downloader system allows you to download up to 200 files from a website for free. If there are more files on the site and you need all of them, then you can pay for this service. Download …
8 months ago
Regular expressions used in Archivarix CMS
This article describes regular expressions used to search and replace content in websites restored using the Archivarix System. They are not unique to this system. If you know the regular expressions …
8 months ago
Simple and compact Archivarix CMS. Flat-file CMS for downloaded websites.
In order to make it convenient for you to edit the websites restored in our system, we have developed a simple Flat File CMS consisting of just one small php file. Despite its size, this CMS is a powe…
8 months ago
Best Wayback Machine alternatives. How to find deleted websites.
The Wayback Machine is the famous and biggest archive of websites in the world. It has more than 400 billion pages on their servers. Is there any archiving services like Archive.org? …
9 months ago
How to download an entire website from Google Cache?
If the website was recently deleted, but the Wayback Machine didn't save the latest version, what you can do to get the content? Google Cache will help you to do this. All you need is to install this …
9 months ago
How to recover deleted YouTube videos?
Sometimes you can see this "Video unavailable" message from Youtube. Usually it means that Youtube has deleted this video from their server. But there is an easy way how to get it from the Wayback Mac…
10 months ago
A new Archivarix CMS version.
- CLI support to deploy websites right from a command line, imports, settings, stats, history purge and system update.
- Support for password_hash() encrypted passwords that can be used in CLI.
- Expert mode to enable an additional debug information, experimental tools and direct links to WebArchive saved snapshots.
- Tools for broken internal images and links can now return a list of all missing urls instead of deleting.
- Import tool shows corrupted/incomplete zip files that can be removed.
- Improved cookie support to catch up with requirements of modern browsers.
- A setting to select default editor to HTML pages (visual editor or code).
- Changes tab showing text differences is off by default, can be turned on in settings.
- You can roll back to a specific change in the Changes tab.
- Fixed XML sitemap url for websites that are built with a www subdomain.
- Fixed removal temporary files that were created during an installation/import process.
- Faster history purge.
- Femoved unused localization phrases.
- Language switch on the login screen.
- Updated external packages to their most recent versions.
- Optimized memory usage for calculating text differences in the Changes tab.
- Improved support for old versions of php-dom extension.
- An experimental tool to fix file sizes in the database in case you edited files directly on a server.
- An experimental and very raw flat-structure export tool.
- An experimental public key support for the future API features.
The first June update of Archivarix CMS with new, convenient features.
- Fixed: History section did not work when there was no zip extension enabled in php.
- New History tab with details of changes when editing text files.
- .htaccess edit tool.
- Ability to clean up backups to the desired rollback point.
- "Missing URLs" section removed from Tools as it is accessible from the dashboard.
- Monitoring and showing free disk space in the dashboard.
- Improved check of the required PHP extensions on startup and initial installation.
- Minor cosmetic changes.
- All external tools updated to latest versions.
An update that web studios and those using outsourcing will appreciate.
- Separate password for safe mode.
- Extended safe mode. Now you can create custom rules and files, but without executable code.
- Reinstalling the site from the CMS without having to manually delete anything from the server.
- Ability to sort custom rules.
- Improved Search & Replace for very large sites.
- Additional settings for the "Viewport meta tag" tool.
- Support for IDN domains on hosting with the old version of ICU.
- In the initial installation with a password, the ability to log out is added.
- If .htaccess is detected during integration with WP, then the Archivarix rules will be added to its beginning.
- When downloading sites by serial number, CDN is used to increase speed.
- Other minor improvements and fixes.
Our Archivarix CMS is developing by leaps and bounds. The new update, in which the following appeared:
- New dashboard for viewing statistics, server settings and system updates.
- Ability to create templates and conveniently add new pages to the site.
- Integration with Wordpress and Joomla in one click.
- Now in Search & Replace, additional filtering is done in the form of a constructor, where you can add any number of rules.
- Now you can filter the results by domain/subdomains, date-time, file size.
- A new tool to reset the cache in Cloudlfare or enable / disable Dev Mode.
- A new tool for removing versioning in urls, for example, "?ver=1.2.3" in css or js. Allows you to repair even those pages that looked crooked in the WebArchive due to the lack of styles with different versions.
- The robots.txt tool has the ability to immediately enable and add a Sitemap map.
- Automatic and manual creation of rollback points for changes.
- Import can import templates.
- Saving/Importing settings of the loader contains the created custom files.
- For all actions that can last longer than a timeout, a progress bar is displayed.
- A tool to add a viewport meta tag to all pages of a site.
- Tools for removing broken links and images have the ability to account for files on the server.
- A new tool to fix incorrect urlencode links in html code. Rarely, but may come in handy.
- Improved missing urls tool. Together with the new loader, now counts calls to non-existent URLs.
- Regex Tips in Search & Replace.
- Improved checking for missing php extensions.
- Updated all used js tools to the latest versions.
This and many other cosmetic improvements and speed optimizations.
New Friday, new updates!
A lot of new and useful was done in Archivarix CMS:
- In Search and Replace, you can now filter by url date.
- Now external links from all pages of the site can be deleted with the click of a button. Anchors are preserved.
- The new ACMS_SAFE_MODE parameter, which prohibits changing the Loader / CMS settings and loading custom files, is also prohibited from importing import settings and custom files.
- The JSON settings files for the Loader and CMS can now be downloaded to your computer and downloaded to the CMS from a file on the computer. Thus, the transfer of settings to other sites has become even easier.
- Creating custom rules has become more convenient, there are often used patterns that you can choose.
- New custom files can be created in the file manager without having to download the file.
- The url tree for the main domain always comes first.
- If you hide the url tree for the domain / subdomain, then this setting is saved while working with the CMS.
- Instead of two buttons, open / collapse the url tree, now one that can do both.
- Creating a new URL was simplified and when creating, you can immediately specify the file from the computer.
- In the mobile layout, the main working part comes first.
- After each manipulation of the file, its size is updated in the database.
- Fixed buttons for selective history rollbacks.
- Fixed creating new urls for subdomains that contain numbers in the domain name.